-->

Saturday, July 30, 2011

LAZY JACKO

I've been itching to post a look on Lookbook  and in here and FINALLY after years of waiting, my blog is finally blowing off cobwebs!

I missed my mom and dad so much, I had to ditch a major subject just to attend to an early bus ride to Clark with my brothaman. I was surprised that we are the only passengers on that special trip that costed 450PHP each. Not bad for a well-ventilated and clean bus that had no long stop-overs. If you guys are looking for a bus ride from Manila to Clark, particularly from Pasay, try PHILTRANCO BUS LINES, for they have the best accommodations in the metro. Aside from well-uniformed women conductors, they assure you exact arrival time. The trip lasted for 2 hours and me and my brother just slept the whole trip! Haha! 
Anyway, this post was the day that we went shopping around the duty frees along Clark Airbase. NOTICE MY HAIR! I swear it's not that saturated in person. It seemed reddish, but it's really not. :)) SO HEAR HEAR.

WHAT I WORE:
Shirt from Genevieve Gozum, denim shorts from GUESS?, Union Jack Clutch from London and Black Suede Boots from Promenade



 DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE CLUTCH???


 I LOVE MY TAN HERE :">




 My brother took this and imagined of my hair was this short. I might try it sometime, jus not now. :| :))



Hype this on Lookbook ♥
▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES