-->

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Clark Bound

I was out of the school scene for a week because I couldn't come to school with my eyes looking as if it was hit by Pacquiao or something. I had a really bad case of conjunctivitis and it's so contagious I could bring an epidemic at my school. I'd be dead humiliated. And so, I decided to come with my parents at Clark, where my mom now works graveyard shift. We stayed at Holiday Inn Clark, which I must say has the best location in Clark, the whole lot was all trees and grass, I felt super refreshed, and I must say that for the continuous raining in there, there is no pollution. FRESH AIR! Looking at the place makes me think about a lot of stuffs. And the place looks really good for photo shoots. Now let me talk you through what happened through these photos, in which aren't complete yet.:

Cute skirt I bought at UKAY one time with my mom. We got it for 50 bucks!
Baron and his CAR. He's addicted to cars.








Me, feeling a little revived, NAKS. Haha!
Me and Baron.

WHAT I REALLY DID THE WHOLE TIME..
was shopping. Haha! I couldn't stop buying things. All of them are super cheap, only a dollar or less each.

PURPLE JELLY BAG. $3.89



TURBANS $1.00 each





COVER GIRL DUAL CREAM EYESHADOW STICK IN RUST AND LIME. $1.00
LIPSMACKER KOOLAID IN WATERMELON CHERRY AND STRAWBERRY KIWI $2.00 each
AZIZA LIPSTICK IN MOON RED $2.00
MAXMELL BRONZER $2.00
SKITTLES LIPSMACKER $3.00
STICKER BOOK $0.98



HEEL LINERS $1.28
CALA ASSORTED COSMETIC SPONGES $3.00
FIRST AID KIT $2.00
MORE LIPBALMS!
ACCESORIES





I would have to update this post. I'll tag along the make-up tutorial I did while I was there.

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES