-->

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wild-fox Rip Off

Late Post ▲ 
Photographer: Justine Manuel
Styling, Make-up and Post-production: Yours Truly ♥



 My cousin asked me if I could be the cover of their Fashion Magazine for their project in school. And so this calls for a photo shoot at my father's side homo town in San Pedro, Laguna. Me and this pretty and jolly cousin of mine are sucker for photo shoots. She's my partner when it comes to camwhoring. However, she lives at Laguna too, which makes our get-togethers very rare. 

She takes wonderful photos, she doesn't know that she possesses the same love for art. I'm a Fine Arts Painting student and she's in Multi-media arts, though she's not much of a good draw-er, she has the eye for what looks artistic and what doesn't. I thank her for this opportunity and I hope we could do something like this again once in a while. 

lookbook1
Anchor Bandanna  from Mom's Closet
Cropped Blazer from Thrifted
Blue tank top from The Clothing.uk
Denim Cut-offs from Pink Manila
Peep-toe Booties from Parisian



 lookbook2
Batik Blouse from my Daddy
Patented Leather Combat Boots from Allen (Boyfriend's gift)






 

lookbook3
Nautical Sleeveless from Thrifted
Gray Trousers from Mitch (Gift)
Brown Woven Belt from Justine's Mom
Gray Suede Booties from Steve Madden






lookbook4
Leopard Headband from Maldita
Blue Sequined Tube Dress tucked in from MURADITO
High-waisted Vintage Shorts from Guess?
Red Strappy Platforms from Syrup

 "Dress to express not to impress"

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES