-->

Friday, June 10, 2011

TSW Weekly Faves : SLS X BMC

Sarah Lip Service X Black Milk Clothing
She Was A Happy Girl The Day That She Left Me” Collection of Swim wears

I love this girl! She's a make-up artist in Australia and she's a blogger too. I love her style and her wickedness which makes her stand-out. She made a collaboration with BLACKMILK CLOTHING and judging her figure, there's no argument on how sexy and fine she is. I mean, look at her!
I bet everyone envies her body and HER HAIR! TSW loves you, Sarah. You rocked BMC hard! Check out the swim wear collection below: 

This is super cute and very vintage looking. This design reminds me of the bedtime books I've read when I was a kid. Great stuff!

To all Anime lovers out there, this one design feeds your addiction!

Hella sexyyy! Werkkkk it, Sarah!

Wild fox, baby! Awwww! And check out her Jeffrey Campbell shoes!

This, I must say, is my second favorite from the collection. OWLS. Nuff said.

And this is my favorite! I badly want one! And just looking at it makes me sad, cause I can never pull off this outfit like Sarah did! :(

I give this collection
4 WOLVES.

Where you could find Sarah Lip Service?

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES