-->

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Late Post: Pink Batique

UBER LATE POST! Haha! Post before delete, dears! I had to put this one up because first, I miss my hair color and length, second, I miss my cousin, Teng and lastly I MISS MY MOM AND DAD so much. :(( This was the that Tita Di (My grandma's sister who doesn't like to be called lola) went to visit from the states. As usual, photo ops and all that sort but my favorite part was when me and my cousin scored a couple of goodies on sale at the Tiangge at Market Market. Crazy! I bought like 7 items worth not more than 100PHP! No photos on the haul though, but nevertheless, I hope, that when I come back there, they will still carry a sale on almost all shops. What a recessionist?! After those spontaneous shoppings, we walked around Serendra and grabbed Merienda at Conti's who bake real good, mouthwatering cakes and pastries! You have to try out their Mango Merengue which has a very interesting texture, and it melts in your mouth. NOW I'M CRAVING! The clan was complete! My little cousins, which I meant in age difference, who are a lot bigger than me, were super upbeat! They were all around the place! We brought Baron, too! If you don't know who Baron is check out this blog. Now, let me talk you through what happened through these photos:

 Now, everyone. Where do you think I got my smile from, huh?

Me, fooling with Baron. Awwww :))


 WHAT A CUTIE PIEEE!



 Don't you just adore my Batik blouse?

 Me with Tita Di

 Resting after a crazy sale shopping.






Oh! I miss my hair :( except the split ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES