-->

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Fleurs and Vows ♥

 Tin X James Wedding Rights
*All photos are shots by either me or my dad.


June 08, 2011. 2:00 in the afternoon. San Antonio de Padua Church, Silang Cavite.
2 hearts were bonded as one again in front of my eyes. What a lovely and a magical sight.

I love attending weddings. Ever since I was a child, I always dreamed of having my own special wedding when I meet the right one, which I have met already a year ago. ♥ I would always ask my mom if she could bring me with here whenever she's attend or sponsor for a wedding. Besides the love to dress and get all dolled-up, I like such ceremonies wherein I would have to witness the couple's most important and special day of their lives, besides having a child of course.. I love seeing everyone all made up and all excited for the wedding. It's like, having everyone to ponder on how they're gonna be when it's their time to get married, and that's for people like me. And for the married ones, it leaves them in a state of reminiscing how they ended up with their wives and husbands and how happy they were when they were the one's in that altar, exchanging vows, and exchanging rings.

The weather was bad though. It rained hard and we were already wet even before we reached the car on our way to the reception. It was very foggy at Tagaytay. ZERO VISIBILITY! We even got lost, thanks to my mother's dyslexia.
The wedding was so solemn, it made me cry for some part of the ceremony, most especially to the exchanging of vows. I hate to admit it but I'm a cry baby! *Tss

Now Let me walk you through the whole thing through these photos:




Mom & Dad (I did my Mom's make-up and I'm happy that everyone loved it most especially her office mates)


THE RECEPTION ♥

Le Jardin Rosella, Tagaytay City
The Newly Weds ♥



Yummy cupcakes that had glitters on it! Edible glitters! OSOM! 


The desserts. I had to take to take a photo cause they looked so appetizing! My favorite was the Leche Flan (not shown), because it tasted like Yema and it was super mouth watering!




My dad. (WHO HARDLY SMILES FOR THE CAMERA)

Cam-whoring with my Mom. We even did photo booth.


 My mom always says that I don't look like her. What do you think?


 Decent shots.  



My dad finally gave in and smiled! 



Mom with her officemates. 
FLEURS ♥

SORRY FOR SUCH VANITY, BUT I'M LOVING MY MAKE-UP HERE!

 

DISASTER HERE. ▼
I normally have small nails and I've been wanting to try out those acrylic nails to atleast make my dreams come true. IT WAS A DISASTER. I will never try those out again. First, it was a pain in the ass to make it stick to my original nails.. It took me an hour in the car, to finish off 10 fingers. 2nd, it felt really uncomfortable, It felt like my hands were a pound heavier. 3rd, I couldn't do anything! Text, retouch, even the simplest things like clapping and scratching my nose is such a hard work. It easily chips off as well. All my life, I've been living with chewed-out nails, and I thank God for i! Seriously. I never knew how hard and uncomfy it was to carry long nails. I immediately chipped them off after the mass. Good thing, I'm a habitual nail-biter :)) Which my boyfriend hates. Oh well, so much for trying it out. Never again.

The culprit.



 and finally..
WHAT I WORE THAT DAY:

Long-sleeved Dress from Forever 21
Wedge from Janilyn
Bag from Louis Vuitton

Lookbook.nu is jammed. I couldn't upload this one yet. I'll update you guys when I have uploaded it already. Kiss!

UPDATE: HYPE THIS ON LOOKBOOK!

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES