-->

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daily Vixen: My Parent's 21st Wedding Anniversary

Daily Vixen: My Parent's 21st Wedding Anniversary
JUNE162011 Photos by: TSW


Now, school had been keeping me away from blogging and since there's nothing to blog as well, it doesn't really make a fuss. It's my parent's 21st wedding anniversary and they're on their prime! They're so in love, it's cheesy and it's awkward for me and my brother to see them go cuddly on each other. But, nonetheless, I'm the happiest for them. I was supposed to go to school that day, but I had to be with my parents and so I would have to submit my research drafts on Tuesday. ;)

We went to MOA, (as usual) cause it was the nearest mall and I was craving for YAKIMIX, that got me pleading for it the whole night. Had merienda at Krispy Kreme while waiting for my brother who was still at work, and who happens to have the camera that's why we didn't have any pictures at KK. We strolled around, and my mom bought me a new bottle of my favorite Perfume. Jovan White Musk. And I bought me a couple of DVDs too, mostly collections by Audrey Hepburn and Johnny Depp at Audiophile. After all the strolling, which made my feet sore worse, we scored a table at Yakimix and there follows gluttony for everyone.

Let me show you what happened that night through these photos:
Mom, Dad and brother(who arrived late) at Calliope. I tried a couple of items cause they have a clearance sale because they'd be renovating. Didn't get to score any 'cause, mostly, their items are for winter. HELLO?!

At Audiophile. Dad browsing on some DVDs.

Mag Covers.
Sweeney Todd.
How I Met your Mother Season 5


Brother



My brother's espadrilles which I also have in the same color.

COLLECTION HAUL!







I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS BIEBER TOMBOY GOT HIS SELF MORE SLOTS THAN HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS. THIS MADE ME REALLY PISSED. CALL ME A HATER, BUT THIS KID DOESN'T DESERVE ANY LOVE. AFTER HUMILIATING THAT AIRPORT GUY, MY HATE FOR THIS KID HAD GONE WORST. NUFF RANTING.

My brother trying out the special donut of Krispy Kreme. The Green Lantern donut! Which is 80% chocolate dough made with Hershey's Chocolate and 20% Green Berry Jelly which tasted like Strawberry pudding.





Cool flooring!




YAKIIIIMIIIXXXXXXXXXX! Aaaahhhhhh Heaven!


















And what I wore that night was:
Black cover-up by Tangerine, Neon Green Tank-top from Surplus, Denims from GH, Studded shoulder bag from a friend, Peep Toe wedges from Parisian and layered Rosary necklaces from my boyfriend.






▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES