-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

VIVA LA FIRST POST! ♦

I'm very new to the blogging scene but I'm on my utmost vibe to try it out. I have been thinking of a smart blog name but every trial got lame. Haha! Oh well, I might as well introduce a little about myself and be patient cause I'd be updating my profiles, likes and interests once in a while. I would like to be consistent in how I write describe me's and things like such, so yeah, soothe yourself! ♦


It's your bipolar, awkward, perverted & hipster little basterrd!
*I was supposed to include illest but then it got lame.

Fuck mainstream, fuck trends. Fuck low lives, fuck friends.
I run on speed weeds, nicotine, caffeine, bombshells, milk tea, Alikabok Photography, photo vignetting and high-saturated default photos.

And I'd be lying if I say I wasn't obsessed with the smell of nail polish, rainy days, getting dressed and cuddling.

But then I'm still interested in human behavior, teenage angst, Androgenes, Dadaism, Hypochondria, Surrealism, piercings, self-immolition, forensics, art/indie films and culinary arts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES